Need Help?

If you have lost a child between the ages of birth up to 18 years of age, and are in need of help, please fill out our Application for Assistance. You can download the PDF, fill it out, and mail it to the address listed. In addition, please send us a copy of the Certificate of Death and previous tax return from either parents. (you can also scan and email the certificate to Once we receive your application and certificate, we will be in touch with you promptly.

Download Application